Monday, March 19, 2012

there are more things in heaven and earth horatio...


Studying at the libs....


I have a big quiz tomorrow for my hardest class, so I've been at the library all day trying to prepare for it.  Because the term is wrapping up, I also have a bunch of papers and bullshit to take care of this month..... so you might be seeing lots more pictures of me at the library from now on.

This is the library at my school, it's the West LA campus by the Howard Hughes center, kinda near LAX.  I don't know what time they close but I'm getting antsy so I think I'm gonna bust a move outta here.  There is a somewhat cute boy sitting across from me, and I think he saw me taking my stealth picture of myself.... my computer made this loud "flash" noise / beep when it took the pic - embarrassing much!!!  like, wow i am that cool. i take pictures of myself in the library!  LOL

xxx

1 comment: