Sunday, March 18, 2012

Running shitheads

Haha so some marathon is going on past our place on San vicente and it totally woke me up this morning. I heard all this cheering and music and I jumped out of bed thinking it was a St Pattys day parade or something, and it was just a bunch of shitheads running a marathon. So disappointing, I miss the Midwest today. Chi and south bend always had the best pattys day parades in the street but alas not here. Oh well at least it's a beautiful day here! <3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laur I think u just called jacq's dad a shithead.

      Delete
  3. Ugh, by trying to delete the accidental copy I deleted both my comments. Shan, I agree

    ReplyDelete