Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies who lunch

Yesterday I officially joined Big Canyon as a Junior Member; I had my welcome orientation at the club and got my member number... to be used exclusively for chicken fingers and french fries.  Haha right Megs?
In the country club spirit, I'm thinking about taking some golf lessons, hopefully with a friend.  (Jacqueline - would you be interested?)  I feel pretty good about getting in now because there is a really long Wait List to join, it's about 2 years now.


Last night I had a group project where we perform practice therapy sessions (they VIDEOTAPE the whole thing!!) and then get critiqued by our peers and teacher - it's pretty intense / nerve wracking because you know you're being watched / judged, but overall a really positive experience because I feel like I'm learning sooo much.  Next time I'll take a picture to show you guys myself in pseudo-therapist mode.

2 comments:

  1. That could be fun. I haven't golfed since 8th grade though so I would need to start at a beginner level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have golf clubs, but am terrible. JP does not like golfing with me :)

    ReplyDelete