Friday, January 27, 2012

My life the last 2 months


Ok, I really wanted to post- so I am going with boring for my first photo and posting about work.
This image represents the last 2+ months of my life (literally have not worked on anything else). I have put in a ridiculous amount of hours on this project - I redesigned a whole new printed Hoag Health (community newsletter), launched a fully interactive microsite web/online experience (pictured at left) and created a matching fully interactive enewsletter. Been SUPER busy and stressed, but got an email directly from the CEO yesterday saying he loves the new pieces. Not bad. :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW that's fantastic megs! the CEO of Hoag, that's a big deal to hear from him! the website looks so great, you should be proud :)

    ReplyDelete